Recently, I have found myself drawn to interior design – many of the people that I already follow on my Instagram have recently purchased their first homes and it was only natural that my feed and stories have been filled with numerous posts focusing on home renovations and interior design. Many people in our closest circle of friends have also recently become home owners so the topic has been constantly around me for the past year or so. We are also thinking of purchasing our first home and slowly (almost without us really realizing it) we have started gathering ideas about what we want it to look like.
So as the topic is so much present in my life at the moment, I had to feature a gift guide focusing on gifts for the home. We have spent the majority of 2020 at home and it looks like this will continue to be the case in the next few months as well. So why not make it the most beautiful and practical home that we have always dreamed of?
Here are my suggestions of gifts for the home!
- Sophie Allport Bee Vintage Apron, Green
- John Lewis & Partners Holly & Pine Fill Your Own Christmas Crackers, Pack of 6, Green
- Royal Doulton Pacific Porcelain China Dinnerware Set, 16 Piece, Blue
- Neom Your Moment of Wellbeing Set
- Morris & Co. Pure Strawberry Thief Bedding
- Miele Triflex HX1 Power Double Battery Vacuum Cleaner
- Marshall Emberton Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- John Lewis & Partners Plush Supima® Cotton 4 Piece Towel Bale, Silver Grey
- Dartington Crystal Cushion Vase, H21.5cm, Heather
- Google Nest Hub Max Hands-Free Smart Home Controller with 10” Screen, Charcoal
*This post is not sponsored by John Lewis.
**I don’t own the rights to any of the photos used in this post.